EMEA Commercial Counsel
EMEA In-House Counsel – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Immediate Start – London and/ or Homeworking
A Global Technology and Sustainability Entity with operations in over 40 countries, including Europe, Asia, The Americas and Africa. With year-on-year business growth, the organisation prides itself on sustainability, innovative technology and a global presence.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract for an experienced Mid-level In-House Commercial Counsel with EMEA based experienced. Reporting into the EMEA Managing Counsel, the successful Commercial counsel will advise the business on a range of commercial matters within the EMEA Region, including;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including consultancy service contracts, master services agreements, subcontracts, secondment agreements, confidentiality agreements and reliance letters.
- Liaising with suppliers across the different business units, negotiate, draft and agree new contracts and renewals
- Advising on general commercial matters, including competition, IP, & tax
- Provide advice to the Businesses in respect of governance, ethics and compliance matters
- Provide legal and compliance training to the business
A passionate and enthusiastic commercially minded lawyer who can offer value to the business by excelling in the area of stakeholder management. Prior experience in Sustainability, Technology and consulting would be beneficial, however all candidates with relevant commercial contracts experience are encouraged to apply. Ideally, the successful candidate will have trained within a top tier Legal 500 or City firm and had prior EMEA in-house experience at group level.
This is an exciting opportunity for a UK qualified lawyer, who is keen to enhance their international career and expand their understanding of technological sustainability. The successful candidate will join a close-knit, fast-paced team with a culture of high standards and technical expertise, providing legal advice to teams covering a broad range of specialities and functions. This is a 12 month fixed term contract. Excellent remuneration, including a competitive basic salary, flexible working, bonus scheme and other benefits.