Director of Legal
Director of Legal | International Technology Solutions Company | EMEA presence
This is a unique and rare opportunity to lead a innovative, international marketing leading tech solutions company based from their Surrey office. This company have offices spanning the globe and they are looking to recruit a Director of Legal 12+ years PQE to join their dynamic team.
This company are multi-jurisdictional with a EMEA presence. They have been at the forefront of tech solutions for the last 30+ years and their main headquarters are based across both Asia and the UK with their other offices across wider Europe. They operate over 120+ countries and are renowned for providing tech support / solutions across a variety of sectors including healthcare, education, retail, hospitality and much more. They have their pulse on the market creating a dynamic and ever-changing landscape for their services.
This company specialise predominately in the printer solution space and are market leaders as a result of their focus. They work with local, regional and international businesses giving them a broad scope with a specialist focus which has underpinned their success and reputation in the market. Their values align with providing clear and concise advice coupled with acting with efficiency, integrity and honesty.
This is a rare opportunity to join a global international tech solutions company as a Legal Director based from their regional Surrey office.
In this role you will be leading, managing and developing the legal division. In this role you will be dealing with a broad array of matters which include the following:
- Contract negotiation, commercial agreements, outsourcing and service / maintenance.
- Corporate and company secretarial matters across EMEA.
- Internal and external compliance matters.
- Assessing and analysing litigation claims, implementation procedures.
- Communicating and interacting with the broad leadership team across EMEA.
- Assisting with budgeting and dealing with external counsel when required.
- Litigation and property matters.
You will be liaising with the team globally, reporting directly to the head of the corporate division.
- You will be 12+ years PQE and you will have experience working across EMEA.
- You will need a minimum of 6+ years working within an in-house environment.
- Being multi-lingual is advantageous, but not essential.
- You will need to be dynamic, have broad skillset over corporate / commercial law, litigation, company secretarial and more.
What's on offer
- A strong salary with benefits including healthcare, car allowance, holiday allowance, life assurance and much more
- The opportunity to join a growing international organisation
- The opportunity to put your stamp on a legal division
This is a rare opportunity to join a global tech solutions company, heading up the UK based Legal division.