Senior Legal Counsel (6+PQE) - Retail & Technology Firms
We are currently working with various global technology businesses & high-street retailers in London, North London and Berkshire who are all seeking a Senior Legal Counsel with Commercial/Tech/IP experience to join their growing teams.
You will work closely with all areas of the business and take a consultative approach to solving complex legal, regulatory and business issues. The successful candidate will be able to lead across a diverse range of global challenges, demonstrating excellent critical judgement with a hands-on approach.
- 6+ years’ PQE or more of relevant experience in a major law firm and/or an in-house legal department of a large corporation.
- Strong academic credentials and demonstrated record of success as a lawyer.
- Technology/Software + IP experience a plus!
- GDPR / UK, EU & UK Competition law, EU & UK Consumer Protection laws a plus!
- Extensive knowledge and experience in advising on contract and commercial law
- Taking full ownership of the drafting, negotiating and managing of commercial contracts with third parties across a wide number of areas of the UK business.
- Proven track record of delivering consistently on complex projects under challenging and time-critical circumstances with a sense of urgency, but with the ability to also keep broader strategic objectives in focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with significant experience and proven success in roles requiring an ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Work with a collaborative team who want to see you succeed and will support you to do so
Contact Matthew Oakey for more information Contact Sarita Rai for more information
T: 0203 826 1806 T: 0203 826 1807
E: email@example.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org