Litigation Solicitor – Inquests work, 3+ years, Leeds, National Law Firm – To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD7011
• Rare opportunity for a qualified Solicitor with a proven track record in litigation and advocacy to work closely with healthcare sector specialists handling a caseload of inquests cases.
• Based in a wider healthcare law team, you will take responsibility for your own caseload of inquests, attending hearings and inquests conducting your own advocacy as well as accompanying counsel
• The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years’ PQE. It is essential that you are a proven advocate ideally within the healthcare and regulatory sectors
• You will be a well organised team-player, with excellent communication and time management skills
• You can expect to receive a competitive salary and enhanced benefits package, including some home / flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).