This Top 100 UK Law firm has a strong presence in technology innovation sectors like fintech, cloud computing and artificial intelligence.
They are looking for a talented Commercial Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to join their team operating out of Central London.
Their client base comprises market disrupters operating across the new technologies industry, ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to major international corporations.
This commercial practice is instructed on some of the most significant and impactful transactional work that is very much on par with City level work.
They have attracted the highest calibre of lawyers due to their location and the quality of work they do, which is bolstered by their links within the local technology industry and affiliations to the most innovative University faculties in the area.
Opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor NQ - 4 years PQE to progress within a commercial team in London operating at the forefront of the new technologies sector.
You will work across a broad range of commercial areas and demonstrate excellent drafting and negotiation skills. With the support and guidance of senior lawyers, you will be given a platform to work with clients directly and manage relationships.
This will come with natural benefits for career progression that comes from working with a large, well-established and highly respected firm - known for pioneering work in the sector. Working alongside the most talented lawyers in the commercial, tech and IP industry, you will gain experience and expertise beyond your years.
Salaries are highly lucrative and there is a fantastic work environment and culture at this modern, innovative law firm.
The caseload and required experience:
- Solid experience in contract drafting and negotiation with the ability to manage projects and relationships with clients
- You will review, draft, and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements and provide legal advice on business issues. (Agreements will include supplier, distribution, IP, IT and technology, software licensing, system integration, website/app development, SaaS and other cloud work).
- Drafting policies concerning Data Protection and Privacy and procedures
- Advising on and drafting Intellectual Property agreements for the protection or exploitation of rights, IP licensing contracts and advising on IP provisions in agreements.
- You'll also provide regulatory advice.
- You'll be involved in business development in this role.
With a strategic growth plan in place, there are clear and accessible progression pathways to Senior Associate and even Partnership.
- Commercial Solicitor NQ - 4 years PQE
- Excellent technical contracts knowledge with interest in the technology sector
- Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
What's on offer:
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside leading commercial lawyers
- Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
This all makes for a real opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Solicitor NQ - 4 PQE with an interest in cutting-edge technologies based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Jonathan Kitto at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.