Commercial Lawyer - Consulting Opportunity – 7 months
Have you thought about becoming a consultant lawyer in 2022? Are you looking for more flexibility, new opportunities and more control over your working hours?
An opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, a financial institution, who is looking for an experienced general commercial lawyer with robust experience in advising on procurement and other contracts, ideally in the public sector. You will be welcomed by a friendly and dynamic team and need to be available to start this role in February. The duration of this assignment is seven months, based on a minimum four days a week. Working from home is available, but you must be able to spend some time in their London office when guidelines allow.
You will need to be qualified in England & Wales with recent experience from a City law firm and/or of working in an in-house legal team in leading institutions/corporates. A right to work in the UK is essential.
Obelisk Support is the home of flexible legal work and an award-winning legal services provider. We work with leading companies worldwide, including many of the FTSE100. We believe that the changing world of work means that everyone should be able to work the way that suits them best, so we connect talented and driven individuals to great projects, helping our community and our clients to thrive.
Join the Obelisk Support community and benefit from:
- Access to projects with leading in-house teams - no need to bring clients with you or generate your own business
- One-on-one support to help you secure the projects you are interested in
- Control over how you want to work, combining your professional goals with your personal priorities
- Feedback after every assignment to help you develop your skills as you build your portfolio of experience
- Being part of a business with a purpose. We’ve led the way in the legal industry with our advocacy for diversity and are the founding sponsor of the Next Hundred Years project.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the ‘Apply’ button and we’ll be in touch.
We celebrate and encourage diversity and inclusion in our company - it’s a vital part of our #humanfirst approach to business. We would like you to be able to perform at your best throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any adjustments to support you.
This advert may not include every detail of the duties for this role. For an informal chat to find out more about this opportunity, as well as other roles that may be available, please contact us.