Permanent Role: 3-6 PQE Financial Services Lawyer | Leading Asset Manager | London
Our client is a highly reputable and leading asset manager in London, who are seeking to hire a 3-6 PQE financial services lawyer with strong funds experience into their legal team.
The opportunity will involve working across the business to provide general legal and regulatory advice. This will be a broad role where responsibilities include:
- Supporting on matters relating to the group’s mutual fund franchise;
- Advising on contractual arrangements for the business’ service providers;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Advising on regulatory requirements; and,
- Supporting on ad hoc legal projects.
This opportunity would suit someone coming straight from law firm, or in-house who is keen to work within a busy in-house legal team and gain a breadth of experience. The business is somewhere that you can truly learn, and be supported whilst also being given the autonomy to perhaps take on more senior level work and be close to key stakeholders within the business.
- Strong academic background and law firm training;
- UK qualified (or equivalent EU qualification);
- 3 to 6 years’ post qualification experience;
- Good working knowledge of UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID;
- Experience working across international markets;
- Excellent drafting, negotiating and communication skills; and,
- Someone who is committed and proactive in navigating the in-house environment.