CORPORATE LAWYER 2-4 YEARS' PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are delighted to be working with one of the largest legal services networks globally which prides itself on the successful combination of the legal and business world. The firm embraces technology and innovation to enable faster and smarter decision making. Beyond their stellar performance, the firm consistently puts their people first and demonstrates a strong people ethos.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a junior lawyer to join this Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practice and kick start their career. The firm possesses an extensive client base which includes FTSE 200 corporates, large private businesses, mid-market companies and multinationals. The firm is looking to take on talented Corporate lawyers in Manchester, Birmingham, and Leeds. We are looking for a junior lawyer with an appetite for success.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £75,000 plus benefits.
- Your workload will span the entire corporate spectrum, including company acquisitions, sales, private equity, venture capital transactions, joint ventures, carve-out projects, distressed transactions, IPOs, and takeovers. You will be expected to work closely with those seniors to you on projects.
- Your clients will include private companies to SMEs, professional partnerships, and charities which will provide you with a varied experience at the firm.
- The practice is a key name in the market for strategic global projects including pre-deal carve outs, post-deal integrations and supply chain transformations.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have at least 2 years’ previous qualified experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrate a strong client orientated approach, exceptional team skills and a can-do attitude.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running as part of a busy team and create results from day one.
- A competitive salary of up to £75,000.
- Flexible working.
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please contact us on 0161 880 0118 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.