PROPERTY TAX LAWYER 2+ YEARS' PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with an international firm with a stellar reputation both in the UK and the US. The global player is now looking to expand its Real Estate Tax team. The busy team advises investors regarding the continual changes to tax legislation. The firm prides itself on being able to give technically precise yet user friendly advice to clients. The firm is a clear leader within the sector of Real Estate, the collective deal value of real estate projects the firm has advised on in the last two years exceeds $75bn.
They possess an impressive client portfolio consisting of 40% of the Fortune 500. In addition to this, the firm provides a warm and inclusive environment in which junior lawyers are given the best chance to reach their potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £100,000 plus benefits including an individual performance based bonus.
- You will be expected to advise on a myriad of real estate transactions, including property acquisitions, leasing, developments, and holding structures. In addition to, investments for residents and non-residents, funds, joint ventures, listings, M&A and property company takeovers.
- Your clients will include banks, developers, investors, private clients with real estate assets, funds (including sovereign wealth funds), corporate occupiers, hotels, student accommodation providers and government agencies.
- You will be working alongside lawyers who can seamlessly translate complex tax issues into commercial reality. For example, possible work includes advising on the tax elements of a £457m sale of a mixed-use property.
- Have exceptional academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Real Estate and Real Estate Tax obtained at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Have the resilience, drive and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced high performing environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running, take on early responsibility and showcase your talents from day one.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.