Family Solicitor - NQ+, Reading
New! - a leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable Chambers-rated family practice are now looking to add an ambitious Family Solicitor (NQ+) to join their prestigious Reading office. This dynamic Family Practice offers high quality support to clients (often HNW), stemming from the experience and talent of its outstanding family lawyers who are nationally acknowledged as leaders in the field. The successful candidate will advise on all aspects of financial disputes between high-net-worth individuals, as well as on complex disputes as to arrangements for children.
The ideal individual will have a minimum of 6-12 months (1-2 seats) experience in matrimonial finance and private childcare matters from a recognised city, national or international law firm. You will have an empathetic client manner and be looking to take an integral role in business development initiatives. This role will suit a confident and diligent individual who is committed to providing a valuable and efficient service to clients and looking to specialise in family law longer term.
• Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
• Assist with a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise
• Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
• Support Partners & Senior Associates in client marketing and business development activities to develop the team’s client base, the individual’s contacts and the team’s network of referrers
• Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
The firm are praised for its high levels of employee engagement and collegiate culture with a diverse range of social events, clubs and networking opportunities on offer.
The ideal individual will be:
• Highly organised and capable of assisting on a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously as an assistant to the Partners
• Display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have a commitment to providing clients with a first class service in line with the team’s reputation
• Have a strong focus on exceeding client expectations, proven evidence of anticipating client needs and resolving problems
• Be confident in communicating both orally and in writing with a diverse range of clients and professionals
An attractive financial package (and benefits) is on offer + career progression
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below, or contact: email@example.com