Commercial Associate/ Senior Associate
Commercial Lawyer Role - Outstanding Progression Opportunities
Associate or Senior Associate
My client, an exciting and exceptionally friendly London boutique Legal 500 firm is expanding is looking to hire a Commercial Lawyer to join their larger team of 13 successful lawyers in the company commercial team. They are looking for a commercial lawyer with a broad commercial skill set.
The firm have an international reach with a dedicated Italian desk, Malaysian, German and French lawyers. They are prioritising expanding further into the global arena and already have well established relationships with international firms who refer work. They feel strongly about promoting their collegiate working environment and can offer you the autonomy and support you need to be highly successful. This firm offers a fantastic platform for an ambitious associate or senior associate lawyer as there will be a fast track to partnership here for the right individual.
This is a broad commercial role and would suit someone with good commercial acumen and a broad commercial skill set - applicants with both private practice and in house backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- IP - broad based non-contentiousIP -
- preparing and negotiating IP licences, research / collaboration agreements and other commercial agreements involving use and exploitation of IP;
- advising on exploitation and protection across all types of IP including trade marks, copyright, patents, designs and confidentiality,
- [Nice to have: brand protection and portfolio management experience]
- IT and e-Commerce -
- IT services agreements,
- software licences,
- SaaS and other agreements relating to exploitation and use of software and digital assets;
- web/mobile app T&Cs, EULAs
- General commercial contracts and advice.
- Data Protection -
- working knowledge of GDPR and data protection laws re privacy policies, data processing agreements, international transfers, etc
This is an ideal opportunity to take the step up for career progression opportunity and also for better quality of life but a city quality caseload and collegiate working environment. If you would like to apply, please apply as directed.
For more information please contact Catherine Knowles on 0203 151 2151 or alternatively email .