Consultant Lawyers - Independent Fee Earners
Consultant Platforms – Explore the Options – Fully Remote – All practice areas
We are delighted to be working with a number of exciting and innovative platforms that are seeking to grow headcount and engage more consultants. The growth in this area of the market is rocketing and we know it can be difficult to understand the difference between Keystone and Gunnercooke, not to mention the tens of mid-size consultancy firms that are popping up!
We are experts in the alternative legal space and have knowledge of the USPs and differences that distinguish each one. For some Keystone may be right, but for others it won’t be. So let us help you identify the perfect fit. The issues we can help you figure out:
- Do I need a following? (sometimes, but not always)
- Can I become an equity owner? (in general, No, but we are aware of 2 exceptions to that rule).
- Do I have to have more than 10 years’ experience or already have been a partner/GC? (No, it might help but the options are not only limited to senior lawyers).
- Can I sign up with more than one platform? (Some require exclusivity, others don’t)
- What support will I get? (it varies)
- What proportion of my income will I have to pay to the platform? (it varies)
These are just a handful of the things you will need to know to make an informed choice about your future options as a consultant.
We are keen to talk to lawyers, General Counsels and Partners (both current and past) and all practice areas are desired.
The modern legal market is embracing flexible and autonomous working. It offers choice and a chance to create the career you want. Talk to us and make your change now!
For further information and a confidential discussion about the ALSP market please contact Michelle Corneby at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Employment Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom