Property Litigator - Setfords
We are currently seeking a Property Litigator to join our team at Setfords. This is a salaried position.
Setfords exists to make your life as a lawyer more rewarding, flexible and fulfilling. With award-winning services and 130 strong support team, Setfords delivers a better way of working that puts you first.
- Qualified solicitor circa 2 years with extensive prequalification experience in litigation.
- Proven experience of all areas of residential property to include boundaries, party walls, rights of way and neighbour disputes.
- Experience of contract litigation generally or relating to property, such as equitable interest and or ownership and builders disputes would be advantageous.
- Must be adaptive, proactive and a team player.
- Must have the ability to run your own caseload - specifically diary, time and budget management whilst maintaining excellent client communication with corporate and individual clients.
- Experience of considering and assessing property litigation enquiries also advantageous. Regular supervision and support from the head of department and support from paralegals, trainees and secretarial team will be available as appropriate.
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Gym membership and private healthcare
This is a salaried position at market rate. Please contact directly for more details.
Find out more by applying today.