Equity Capital Markets Lawyer (3+ yrs. PQE) for Global Investment Bank, Central London
Our client is a leading bank (across retail, corporate and institutional banking) in Europe with an international reach. They are now looking for a lawyer to join their Capital Markets Team, a market-leading area of the bank that continues to increase its market share and is backed by a top-tier London based corporate brokerage team.
The successful candidate will occupy a visible, pro-active role within an established team of lawyers and will:
- Manage ECM transactions from inception to settlement (e.g. IPOs; Rights Issues; Primary and Secondary Block trades; Convertible & Exchangeable Bonds);
- Attend meetings with new clients and be involved in the due diligence/prospectus writing process, if required;
- Be willing to lend support to DCM transactions from time to time
We are looking for candidates who are in an ECM team in a top-tier City firm or are already working on a relevant scope of ECM transactions in an in-house financial services organization. Either way, you must:
- Be UK or US qualified, with several years’ experience working in the UK market;
- Have the maturity to work autonomously when needed and can manage the legal aspects of ‘big-ticket’ transactions from the outset.
This is a great opportunity for a top-tier ECM lawyer to join an established, diverse team of lawyers who support a high-calibre, market-leading and growing business. Our client will remunerate the successful candidate competitively and give flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
To apply, or for more information please contact:
Matt Bloxham email@example.com , 07900 692 209
Celene Yon firstname.lastname@example.org , 07944 390 723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.