Senior Legal Counsel
Arbuthnot Yon are working exclusively with an international technology business which provides its services to global blue chip business. The business has experienced significant growth and there is a opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel to join its established legal team.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the established legal team which support the business in EMEA. Reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance for EMEA, you would have a broad commercially focused role which would involve drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, customer agreements, advising on data protection, IP / trademark issues and compliance.
Examples of projects you would get involved in include:
- Drafting, negotiating, amending and reviewing a wide range of legal documents including master services agreements and service orders, software licences, support and maintenance agreements, consultancy and confidentiality agreements;
- Negotiation and drafting of supplier contracts, representing the business in meetings with existing and potential clients to protect;
- Negotiation and drafting of procurement agreements (both direct and indirect);
- Legal support for the international business – Advising on ad-hoc legal queries, reviewing international agreements for the sale of software and associated services;
- Management of external legal counsel and IP attorneys;
- General commercial assistance/litigation assistance;
- Providing assistance with M&A transactions and general corporate matters when required;
- Advising on data protection issues and privacy issues;
- Providing advice on regulatory and compliance queries; and
- Providing training to the wider business to upskill knowledge of contract management.
This is a great opportunity to join the established legal team of a successful and growing business where you work closely with the decision makers in the EMEA HQ. You will get some really good varied commercially focused experience.
For this opportunity we are keen to hear from bright, enthusiastic lawyers who are looking to join a business and undertake a commercially focused role. We will be flexible in relation to level and experience and will consider lawyers coming from a commercial, technology or disputes disciplines.
Lawyers will also be considered seeking a full time or part time (4 day per week) role.
This position is based in Gloucestershire, you will have flexibility to work from home mostly with a requirement to spend 1 - 2 days per week in the office.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971666134
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly