CORPORATE TAX LAWYER 1-6 YEARS' PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Do you want a unique opportunity to develop your career in share plans and tax? Are you wanting to develop your career in a large supportive practice that offers true transparency on progression in advance? Our client is looking for a bright, commercially focused Associate to join their market leading Employee Incentives team in Manchester and London.
The firm is a leading international firm. They combine deep sector knowledge with a global overview giving them the ability to shape the firms’ future aspirations. They are well equipped to help their client’s face the future with confidence.
Our client is driven by technology and embrace the possibilities it opens for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £90,000 plus the benefits listed below.
The team is one of the largest teams to be found in any UK Law firm. They act for wide range of corporate clients, including start-ups, large privately owned companies, UK-listed companies, and multi- nationals.
They provide guidance on corporate government aspects of the reward and support to the transactions team in aspects of both public and private M&A.
The department has enjoyed significant growth over the past 4 years and is looking to bring in talented individuals at all levels to support the future growth of the firm across all areas of practice. The team is very supportive, and they pride themselves in allowing individuals to learn and grow.
- Supporting Partners and Of Counsel with the delivery of both advisory mandates and transaction support.
- Delegating work to more junior members of the team
- Assisting in managing client relationships with key clients.
- Getting involved in developing new ways of working.
- Supporting the wider team in business development and raising the team’s profile.
- Providing training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Involvement in marketing events
- Supporting training and development of Trainees.
- Setting up or changing terms of share schemes, including share option schemes, long term incentive plans, bonus plans and other bespoke tailored arrangements.
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional team skills, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Contribute to the future success of the team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly-motivated but supported colleagues.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- A competitive salary of up to £90,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loans.
- Study assistance.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for CORPORATE TAX LAWYER 1-6 YEARS' PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly