Civil Litigation Solicitor
A leading Doncaster law firm are looking to recruit a Civil Litigation Fee-earner to join their Doncaster practice. This is a great opportunity to join a South Yorkshire practice and join a friendly yet professional team.
In this role you will advise clients of the firm on a wide range of civil litigation matters, including Personal Injury. You will guide and advise your client through the litigation process, aiming to reach a successful outcome for them.
- You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive;
- You will have previous experience of running your own mixed caseload of civil litigation matters including (but not limited to) property disputes, contentious probate matters, cohabitation disputes, consumer litigation and other general litigation. There is also the opportunity to assist with Personal Injury cases too;
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of the litigation process and be able to draft documentation and negotiate it successfully on behalf of your client;
- You will ideally have experience of conducting your own advocacy and also instructing Counsel where required;
- You will have excellent client care skills and be an organised candidate who is able to act in often time pressured and time sensitive situations;
- You will have excellent IT skills and be able to work with legal case management systems and accounts systems;
- You will be able to perform your own legal research; and
- Be willing to business develop on behalf of the firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Yorkshire firm and undertake a varied caseload. Please call CRA on 0114 241 8030 for further information.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.