BANKING AND FINANCE LAWYER NQ+
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS.
QC Legal is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively instructed by one of our major regular clients to search for a talented Banking and Finance Lawyer. We are searching for an ambitious and talented lawyer to join one of the biggest firms. Interested?
- You will be advising on (non-exhaustive), lender side borrowings, private credit funds (tech lending), AIM listed borrower side work, real estate finance, TMT Finance, Growth Finance and Venture Debt.
- You will also be able to experience work in the everchanging field of fintech, including debt and equity investment in fintech businesses acting for both investors and many household names in fintech and digital banking.
- Examples of work includes £50m refinancing projects, £200m+ financing of property acquisition for banks and securing new committed credit arrangements of 75m USD.
- Your clients will include banks, corporates, technology companies, sponsors and institutional lenders.
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have acquired your previous experience at a City firm or reputable regional or national firm.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and demonstrate an exceptional client orientated approach.
- You will have strong communication skills in order to build and maintain strong client and colleague relationships.
- Our client is a legal giant that fosters an amazing, collaborative and diverse environment in which every lawyers voice is heard.
- The firm offers an excellent career development programme which will ensure short and long-term career growth.
- Our client offers competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £90,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.