REAL ESTATE FINANCE SOLICITOR 2+ YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with an international firm with a stellar reputation both in the UK and the US. The global player is now looking to expand its Real Estate Finance team and promote further progression. The firm is known for its high-calibre team of finance lawyers who regularly work with both domestic and international clients. The firm has a reputation for valuing legal tech solutions and being at the forefront of innovation.
The firm prides itself on its deep heritage, clear and connected legal advice. They possess an impressive client portfolio consisting of 40% of the Fortune 500. The firm provides a warm and inclusive environment in which junior lawyers are given the best chance to reach their potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £100,000 plus benefits including an individual performance based bonus.
- You will be expected to demonstrate an extensive working knowledge of Real Estate Finance and apply it to both ordinary real estate lending and borrowing to highly complex tax-based structure finance.
- You will be acting for the leading banks, financial institutions, and borrowers.
- You will be expected to advise on investment and development financings, debt restructurings, of multi-tiered debt, intercreditor arrangements, loan on loan financings, loan portfolio transactions, forward fundings, fund level financings, opco/propco transactions and debt restructurings.
- You will be joining a team that is consistently recognised as one of the leading real estate practices. Your work will be focused on the funding of domestic and international real estate in all its forms.
- Possible work includes advising on a €1.2 billion refinancing, advising on a £1bn housing development and a £550m acquisition.
- Have exceptional academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Real Estate Finance obtained at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Have the resilience, drive and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced high performing environment.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running, take on early responsibility and showcase your talents from day one.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.