Corporate M&A Lawyer - Major Global Investment Bank
A leading global investment bank are looking to hire a Corporate M&A lawyer to join their Investment Banking legal team.
Working with a close-knit team of lawyers across the EMEA region on a range of M&A transactions, main responsibilities include:
- Providing transaction support and legal advice to the business on M&A transactions;
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of corporate transactional agreements, including engagement letters, SPAs, shareholders agreements etc.
- Assisting the business through the due diligence process, and advise on risk management.
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
- A qualified lawyer with 3+ years' PQE* gained either in-house or in private practice.
- Experience with M&A transactions
* Candidates outside the PQE bracket with the prerequisite experience would be considered for the role.