Paralegal - Contract Opportunities
Are you looking for flexible work as a paralegal with market-leading clients?
Obelisk Support is an award-winning legal services provider, working with leading companies worldwide, including many of the FTSE100. We believe that the changing world of work means that everyone should be able to work the way that suits them best, so we connect talented and driven individuals to great projects, helping our community and our clients to thrive.
We have opportunities for you if you are interested in working with leading in-house legal teams and law firms on a freelance basis - either full or part-time, in the areas of corporate, commercial, technology, IP, employment, privacy/GDPR, banking, financial services (regulatory/investigations) and governance/compliance support.
Typical roles may involve:
- Working as part of a busy legal team, supporting commercial colleagues directly and managing your own work/caseload
- Assisting with legal documentation such as contract drafting and review, proof reading and updating templates
- Assisting with legal operations including workflow for contracts and process mapping
- Updating and modifying policies and providing guidance in areas such as GDPR/data privacy and compliance
- Company secretarial support/assistance such as filings and maintaining group organisation charts
We would be delighted to tell you more about our live opportunities. Please get in touch if you have excellent academics (minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent, and ideally the LPC) with at least 12 months commercial experience working as a paralegal within a City law firm or in-house legal team in the areas of corporate/commercial, technology, banking/financial services, IP, employment or governance.
You will be highly organised, technologically astute, and able to effectively communicate at all levels. You will be available to work up to five days a week (with some flexibility) and be able to start a role immediately or within the next few months. A right to work in the UK is essential.
Benefits of being an Obelisk consultant:
- We offer outstanding access to jobs with top-tier law firms and leading in-house teams
- Our team connects you with client jobs and provides one-on-one support to help you win the roles you are interested in
- You take control over how you want to work, combining your professional goals with your personal priorities
- We provide our consultants with access to continuing education and professional development, helping you pursue your professional goals and build your portfolio
- We are a business with a purpose, leading the way in the legal industry with our advocacy for diversity and are the founding sponsor of the Next Hundred Years project.
We celebrate and encourage diversity and inclusion in our company - it’s a vital part of our #humanfirst approach to business. We would like you to be able to perform at your best throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any adjustments to support you. This advert may not include every detail of the duties for some of our roles. For an informal chat to find out more, please contact us.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Employment Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)