HEALTHCARE LAWYER 2-8 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Ready to make a career jump? QC Legal is searching for an ambitious Healthcare (Senior) Associate for one our key clients’. This role will be based in the Northwest (Liverpool/Leeds/Manchester) but you will be working as part of a team advising clients’ on a national level (including London). Sound like you?
- You will be expected to advise clients on public and administrative law and compliance with specialist regulatory regimes, as well as, regulatory proceedings and litigation, including judicial reviews.
- You will be working on information governance issues, for example, reviewing data provisions in research collaboration agreements, drafting information governance arrangements, handling Freedom of Information Act and subject access requests.
- Additionally, you will be advising on corporate governance and constitutional issues, conflicts of interest and the exercise of powers, duties, and functions.
- Your clients will consist of (non-exhaustive), CCGs, NHS trusts, primary care providers, local authorities, NHS Business Service Authority and NHS England.
- Lastly, you will be expected to support the team and the business development strategy, this will include attending/ presenting at events.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have at least 2 years’ previous qualified experience, ideally in the public sector (within the health sector). Although, the firm has expressed that other relevant experience will be considered.
- You will have acquired your experience ideally at a large national, regional or City firm.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, commercial and technical skills.
- Most importantly, you will have exceptional team skills and will be able to communicate well with those in your team.
- Our client is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices across the globe.
- Our client acts as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a myriad of sectors – so there will never be a dull day in the office!
- The firm prides itself on its empowering, inclusive and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000 plus benefits including flexible working and permanent health insurance.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for HEALTHCARE LAWYER 2-8 YEARS’ PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly