In House Barrister
Commercial Litigation In House Barrister for West End Law Firm
Founded in 2004, The Khan Partnership LLP is a London based, international specialist commercial law firm designed for the 21st century world: dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-moving. The firm works in partnership with its global corporate clients, ultra-high net worth private clients, governments and political figures, to provide creative, pro-active, commercially driven legal solutions. We are long ranked in independent legal guides the Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Best Lawyers USA.
The Khan Partnership LLP has renowned expertise in UK and cross border commercial litigation, tax disputes and investigations, international arbitration and civil fraud / financial crime.
The firm has established an international reputation for providing discreet and bespoke advice and representation, excellent client service and high-quality work through an innovative, proactive and results focused approach. The firm’s lawyers, last year, conducted client matters of over £3bn.
As a consequence of an influx of high value, multi-jurisdictional commercial dispute instructions in recent months, the firm is seeking to recruit an exceptional In House Commercial Litigation Barrister (6 years plus call) to a new role assisting in complex commercial litigation matters, including three £100 million plus claims. For this exciting role, the following characteristics are required:
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Barrister with at least 6 years call PQE;
- You will have demonstrable experience in complex, high value commercial litigation work at a reputable London Litigation Chambers;
- You will have achieved exceptional academics, possess a detailed and methodical approach, a dynamic and innovative mentality, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both within a team and independently.
- You will be ambitious and motivated by achieving the best results for your clients.
- You will assist on cases led by specialist external Queen’s Counsel in all stages of litigation including to draft pleadings, witness evidence and to provide written advice. All cases are fast moving, complex and partner led.
What’s on Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, with bonus structure for work introduced to the firm and for exceptional performance;
- A merit driven and collegiate working environment within a close knit and collaborative team;
- Excellent promotion structure based on merit including to potential partnership;
- Based from elegant London West end period offices with potential part flexible working days and location;
- A good work / life balance;
- Benefits including pension, personal training with equipped onsite gym, private medical insurance and external gym membership;
- Opportunity to develop your commercial litigation skills on high profile cases against leading international firms and alongside established Queen’s Counsel.
Please apply by uploading a brief cover letter and full CV or by sending the same to email@example.com. Direct applicants only.
Apply for In House Barrister
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly