7 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
Pico fuels the global capital markets community by providing exceptional market data services and customized managed infrastructure solutions. As financial industry experts at the center of markets and technology, we help our clients efficiently scale their business and quickly access markets. From infrastructure to connectivity, we support our clients through the full trading lifecycle. We are a global company headquartered in New York, with offices in Chicago, London, Dublin, Madrid, Krakow, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Tokyo.
Purpose of the role:
Pico is currently seeking candidates for our UK Attorney role based in our London office. Successful candidates will be responsible for providing legal advice and support to internal clients on a variety of legal matters, including day-to-day commercial, corporate and regulatory matters in a fast paced, rapidly expanding company as a part of small, collegial legal team.
Responsibilities and duties (include but not limited to)
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial and technology agreements such as
- NDAs, hardware/software/services license agreements, maintenance agreements, service level agreements, financial exchange agreements, telco agreements, outsourcing agreements, office lease agreements, professional services agreements and system access agreements, from a both a customer’s and vendor's perspective
- Designing, implementing and updating template client agreements and negotiating client agreements
- Managing corporate processes for both expansion of operations to new jurisdictions and internal company secretarial activities for group companies
- Advising on corporate governance practices
- Supporting human resources personnel by advising on, and drafting, agency, contractor and employee agreements and internal HR processes, procedures and documentation.
- General corporate transactional experience
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal and compliance matters
- Strong business acumen with business-oriented legal solutions
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and comfort working with deadlines. Very hands-on, roll up your sleeves atmosphere
Education, Skills and background (incl. Education and Experience Requirements)
- 5+ PQE years relevant experience in corporate/commercial practice, preferably with in-house experience in fast paced environment
- Solicitor in good standing under laws of England and Wales
- Law degree from a well-regarded law school
- Experience with cross border business, including USA and APAC
- Experience in technology product procurement, especially market data and exchange connectivity
- Knowledge of hardware and software licensing agreements
This is a hybrid role where the successful candidate will be able to work three days in the office and two days from home. Though travel may be required from time to time, it is not expected to be regular or frequent. The regular working days for this position are Monday-Friday.
Apply for Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly