PROPERTY LAWYER 0-8+ YEARS' PQE
We are working with a leading UK law firm in their search for Real Estate lawyers. The firm prides itself on its forward thinking and innovative approach to law. The firm is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK and boasts exceptional client service.
Due to recent exceptional growth, the firm is looking to take on lawyers at nearly every level. We are currently searching for talented and self-motivated Real Estate (development) lawyers to work in either the Manchester, Cambridge or Norwich office.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £100,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- Your clients will include strategic land developers, comprising a range of landowners, promoters, development managers, master developers and corporates with portfolio property holdings.
- You will be working on large scale residential-led projects as well as working on a wide range of real estate work including landlord and tenant work, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development agreements and leases.
- The role is centred around development work (not including construction) with a particular focus on large scale. Residential-led projects, property investment portfolio acquisitions and disposals acting for both buyers and sellers, advising private and institutional investors in relation to landlord and tenant issues and property portfolio management.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have acquired excellent experience either through training or qualified experience at a large regional or City law firm.
- You will have specific development experience in addition to a wide range of general and specialised commercial property work.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach, excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- A salary of up to £100,000.
- Bonus based on the firm’s financial performance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Income protection after two years’ service.
- Plus, other benefits listed.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.