CORPORATE LAWYER NQ-5 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
QC Legal is searching for more talented associates! We are looking for brilliant and ambitious Corporate lawyers to join a high performing and market leading Corporate team in Manchester. Sound like you?
- You will be joining the leading Corporate team which provides a plethora of services including but not limited to M&A, corporate finance, private equity, and standard Real Estate transactions.
- You will be expected to advise on merger and acquisition transactions, public takeovers, IPOs, secondary issues (including both equity and debt), tender offers, corporate reorganisations, share buy-backs and demergers.
- You will be surrounded by not only leading corporate lawyers but also experts in fund formation, tax, banking, and employment – you will become part and also be learning from the very best!
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have ideally acquired either your qualified experience or training contract at a major national, international, City or equivalent firm.
- You will have acquired excellent Corporate experience during your training contract and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will have gained the range of skills and expertise required for the position and a strong grounding in corporate transactional work.
- The firm has expressed that particular experience in Private Equity is desirable.
- Our client is an international legal giant who represents clients from all sectors, including, 43 FTSE100 clients in the last two years.
- The firm prides itself on its welcoming, fast paced and successful environment in which there is plenty of room for short and long term growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000 plus benefits – what more could you need?
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.