CORPORATE LAWYER 6-8 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Searching for your next key move? QC Legal has been exclusively instructed by one of our regular clients to aid in their search for a Corporate Senior/Managing Associate. You will be joining a quickly expanding team with an exceptional track record. Interested?
- You will be expected to advise on both transactional and non-transactional work with a wide range of UK and international clients.
- You will handle your own matters (with supervision) and assist the Partners on more complex matters for clients such as growing business owners, large corporates, private equity institutions and public transactions.
- More specifically, you will be expected to advise on merger and acquisition transactions, public takeovers, IPOs, secondary issues (including both equity and debt), tender offers, corporate reorganisations, share buy-backs and demergers.
- Possible transactions include £67m cash box placing, advising on large investments, and advising on financing and restructuring.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have at least 6 years’ previous qualified experience, ideally at a reputable national, regional or City firm and you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will have gained the range of skills and expertise required for the level of seniority and a strong grounding in corporate transactional and non-transactional work.
- You will be commercially astute, technically strong and a strong team player in order to communicate effectively with those around you.
- Finally, you will be an exceptional communicator and demonstrate a client orientated approach.
- Our client is a top firm with a reputation for success and exceptional client service.
- The firm boasts an inclusive, engaging, and high performing environment.
- The firm provides early opportunities for responsibility allowing plenty of room for short and long term career growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £90,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.