BANKING AND FINANCE LAWYER 0-8 YEARS' PQE
We are working with one of the largest legal services network globally which prides itself on the successful combination of the legal and business world. The firm embraces technology and innovation to enable faster and smarter decision making.
The firm is looking to make additions to their Banking and Finance team due to growth. The firm possesses an extensive client base which includes FTSE 200 corporates, large private businesses, mid-market companies and multinationals.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £85,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to act for both lenders and borrowers, advising on new facilities and refinancing across a variety of sectors including hotels, retail, real estate, leisure, and healthcare. In addition to advising in relation to the funding of leverage and management buy-outs.
- You will be negotiating and dealing with all security and guarantees, both domestic and cross-border, documenting financial covenant re-sets and the waiver of covenant breaches and documenting and implementing intra-group lending and support arrangements.
- Additionally, you will be reviewing bank facilities and security to identify issues and consent requirements when borrowers are contemplating a reorganisation, disposal, or acquisition.
- Lastly, you will be advising banks on the design and implementation of cash pooling product offerings to customers, including assisting with the legal documentation and advising corporates on the implementation and documentation of intra-group cash management systems.
- Have exceptional academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level acquired at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have acquired stellar experience (either qualified or training) at a reputable national, regional or City firm.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
- A competitive salary of up to £85,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.