Corporate Associate - KSA - Top international law firm.
In today’s dynamic business and regulatory environment for corporate transactions, clients need a partner with knowledge, versatility and determination to help to achieve client goals.
Their lawyers work on the full spectrum of corporate transactions and are located in offices across the globe in order to deliver seamless, integrated solutions to clients. Using a forward-thinking approach, this firm works together with theirs clients to create innovative solutions, helping them preserve value while managing risk.
From strategic planning through due diligence to post-closing integration, they are by their client's side, helping them effectively and efficiently meet their business needs. Their practical approach, coupled with sound, constructive and responsive advice, allows clients to navigate roadblocks at critical moments.
With transactional expertise, deep knowledge of the industries in which their clients operate and far-reaching experience in advising global, national and emerging companies, they maximize their global presence and local expertise to meet client needs.
Purpose of role
Their lawyers work on the full spectrum of corporate transactions, from strategic planning through due diligence to post-closing integration. They are located in offices across the globe, offering seamless and integrated solutions to the clients.
They now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team. The successful candidate will develop their expertise in a team that has deep sector knowledge and far-reaching experience in advising global, national and emerging companies.
Maximising on their global presence and local expertise, you will connect with colleagues throughout the firm globally and work on a range of corporate transactions including M&A, private equity, venture capital and ECM. You will work within a wide variety of sectors.
You will maintain client relationships, contribute to business development and thought leadership, raising your own profile and supporting the continued growth of the practice.
The role would be ideal for a mid-senior level.
- You will take a lead role on a variety of transactions across a range of sectors
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Contribute to business development
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute to thought leadership and raise the profile of the firm externally
Required experience, skills and attributes
- Strong academic record, including a degree or equivalent
- Extensive, in-depth knowledge and experience of corporate transactions
- You will ideally have experience of working with international clients in the corporate sector.
- You will ideally have experience of preparing and participating in pitches to clients.
- Ability to work with a degree of independence
- Exceptional drafting skills and legal research ability
- Is dedicated to exceptional client service
- Excellent business development ability and demonstrates market focus
- Strong financial and business awareness
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgment and resilience skills
- Shows strong initiative and drive and takes control of own career development
- Bilingual candidates are prefered.
- Candidates based in KSA will be ideal but not essential
Apply for Corporate Associate - KSA - Top international law firm.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly