CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR 1-5 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Calling all Conveyancers! QC Legal has been exclusively instructed by one of our regular clients to aid in their search for a Conveyancing Lawyer. We are searching for someone bright who has the drive to deliver excellent results. Is this you?
- You will be expected to run a varied caseload of Residential Property matters to include sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and sales of part.
- You will be part of a small team which will ensure early responsibility and ample recognition for you during your career.
- As a wider team, you will be advising clients on a myriad of issues including but not limited to property sales and purchases, new build, re mortgages and equity transfer, Buy to Let transactions, equity release, Help to Buy, shared ownership, lease creation and variation and matrimonial transfers.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have acquired your previous experience at a reputable firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will be commercially astute and take an active part in business development.
- Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional communication skills throughout your work with both clients and colleagues.
- Our client is a unique firm which pride themselves on their extensive range of expertise.
- The firm prides itself on its warm, inclusive and supportive environment in which there is ample room for growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits – what more could you need?
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact us on 0161 880 0118 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com/job-search
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.