Pre-Litigation Legal Adviser
Pre-Litigation Legal Adviser required for a leading Birkenhead based law firm.
Your new company
The firm are one of the UK's leading providers of insurance and legal services. They work in partnership with a variety of insurers and brokers to deliver a variety of claims solutions. The team has grown to approximately 1000 employees across five offices throughout the UK, and are constantly expanding to deal with a growing workload and client base.
Your new role
As a Pre-litigation legal adviser your typical responsibilities would include:
- Progressing a caseload in an appropriate and timely manner, making use of the firms Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices.
- Assessing liability at all times to ensure that at all times the client and source receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice and that they are kept fully informed on the progress of the claim.
- To settle claims as soon as is possible or prepare to issue for transfer to the Litigation Team.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position, you must have completed the LLB and received a minimum 2:1 grade. Alongside this, it is essential that you have experience of RTA or Personal Injury matters in a legal capacity.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on your experience.
- High quality training and career progression, with a training contrac tpossible in the future.
- The chance to work in a highly successful, growing law firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.