Corporate / Private Client (5yrs PQE) – Cayman Islands
Premier offshore law firm would like to hear from corporate/transactional lawyers with circa 5yrs PQE for its market leading and innovative private client team in Cayman.
Applicants should have experience of matters involving private clients, privately-held corporate structures and single/multi-family offices, that should include:
- working on a broad range of finance and investment transactions;
- establishment of private investment and co-investment structures;
- establishment of family offices and private offices (including structuring, family constitutions, governance, etc.).
Possessing a solid grasp of company law and understanding of corporate governance, exposure to real estate transactions will be helpful (but not essential) while practical experience staffed on cross-border matters is preferred. It is expected that the successful applicant will hail from a leading onshore Private Client practice and be looking to make a long-term commitment to working offshore.
In return you will benefit from a superb financial package (tax free) and full relocation assistance, while long-term career prospects are clear and achievable for individuals who are looking for an opportunity that offers promotion opportunity.
For further information on this compelling opportunity, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website. Only those applicants that adequately match our client’s requirements will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Funds Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)