Global Vice President, Compliance and Ethics
We are seeking a star full-time in-house Vice President of Compliance & Ethics to lead Globally on behalf of our client to join their London office and global legal team. This person will act as a trusted advisor on compliance and report to the General Counsel. The business has gone through huge growth and 50% of their clients are Fortune 100 businesses. This business is a leading player internationally in cyber security and they are seeking a technology compliance expert to join their London office with very flexible working.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Advise the organisation's leadership team on risk management, compliance and governance frameworks to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations and best practice as well as the company's policies, procedures and business goals.
• Maintain and expand an effective compliance communication and training program to promote awareness and understanding of stakeholder obligations.
• Design, implement and evaluate compliance related processes, business applications, LMS and data management tools that are effective, scalable and suitable for a high growth company.
• Collaborate with the legal team to review and provide practical guidance on compliance issues including avenues for resolution.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a qualified lawyer in UK or any European jurisdiction with at least 8 years PQE.
• Experience focusing on corporate compliance, with at least 5 years with a publicly traded global company (technology company would be an advantage)
• Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, good experience working in global companies and cross-cultural environments.
• The ability to think strategically and establish a 'trusted advisor' relationship with internal clients.
The business and legal team have a truly outstanding flexible, supporting and rewarding culture. With team members in Israel, the US, the UK, the Netherlands and Singapore, our client works to continuously enhance legal and risk management practices and systems to strengthen the business. With passion, dedication and a true love for tackling challenges, they play a crucial role in supporting the business and their colleagues in other departments around the world.