CORPORATE SOLICITOR 1-7 YEARS’ PQE
We are working with a global law firm that boasts an undeniable reputation of delivering positive outcomes. The firm prides itself on its perfected fusion of legal and business services. Through this, the firm is conscious of remaining open to change and innovation and ensures these values are represented throughout the firm.
The firm has recently expanded its Corporate team, with the arrival of two new Senior Partners and is now looking to make further additions. This means that there will be a varied workload and a busy nature to the team. The wealth of experience that the Partners provide will allow any new team members to enjoy the very busy and active nature of the team while developing their own career and skills.
In addition to offering a fast paced and high performing environment, the firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to cover general Corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and private equity. You will be part of one of the most active mergers and acquisitions teams in the legal market.
- Your clients will include public and private companies from a variety of sectors, as well as private equity funders, financial institutions, management teams and public bodies.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside the partners and engage with their existing and new high-profile clients.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of the dynamic Leeds based team and the wider international corporate practice.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge University.
- Have acquired at least 1 years’ qualified experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrate a strong client orientated approach, exceptional team skills and a can-do attitude.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running as part of a busy team and create results from day one.
- Salary up to £95,000.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Season ticket loans.
- Gym memberships.
- Cycle to work.
- Flexible/agile working.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.