Real Estate Development Solicitor
Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of good, better and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
Due to our continued success and ambitious growth plans, we are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Development Solicitor to join our Legal team based in Barlborough, Chesterfield.
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years Post Qualified Experience.
What will I be responsible for?
As one of our Real Estate Development Solicitor, you will be working collaboratively with external panel law firms to assist with land acquisitions and disposals, the formulation of standardised documents, and the management of complex or high value dispute work.
Key duties and requirements
- Assisting regional land teams to deliver practical and commercially acceptable solutions to commercial and legal challenges arising out of land acquisition or disposal
- Keeping abreast of and providing guidance and training on legislative changes relevant to the new build homes industry
- Managing low level disputes
- Dealing with subject access requests and personal data breaches
- Formulating policies to facilitate regulatory compliance across the business
- Basic company secretarial duties
- Reviewing commercial contract standard terms and conditions
- Reporting to senior management
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal candidate, you will be an established Real Estate Development Solicitor with a solid property background also possessing detailed knowledge and technical experience within all areas of development work, ideally having specialised in residential development. You will have trained and/or worked for a leading firm with a specialism in Real Estate.
To be considered for this role you must also possess;
- Good experience of land acquisitions, conditional contracts, options, overages, deferred payments, complex title issues
- Strong desire to be an integral part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have a hands-on approach, an ability to work under pressure to key deadlines and a willingness to assist other members of the team, as necessary
- Be someone who can work on their own initiative and who has good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the North East of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Real Estate Development Solicitor and be part of something extraordinary!
Avant Homes – Good.Better.Different
Apply for Real Estate Development Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly