COMMERCIAL KNOWLEDGE LAWYER 5+ YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Ready to make your next move? QC Legal is pleased to present a unique opportunity for a Commercial Knowledge Lawyer. This role will support internal fee-earners through training and know-how and is open across various locations. Intrigued?
- You will be expected to organise personal and team contributions to internal and client knowledge, organise and deliver regular training on relevant legal topics for both clients and colleagues and network internally and externally to develop a reputation as a subject matter expert.
- You will be expected act in an advisory capacity in supporting colleagues and clients with complex legal research queries, identify and deliver innovative approaches to managing and sharing knowledge. For example, using new artificial intelligence software.
- Additionally, you will be developing matter-based and generic checklists, how to guides, practice notes and other forms of formal know-how, as appropriate.
- Throughout the offices, the lawyers advise on, interpret, draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts on behalf of a range of clients from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will either be an experienced Commercial Lawyer with at least 5 years post qualified experience seeking a change in direction or a current PSL with experience of working in a Commercial focused role.
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will demonstrate exceptional communication skills which will allow you to work closely with Partners and Associates daily.
- You will have excellent interpersonal, drafting and writing skills.
- Last but not lease, you will be prepared to work as a highly motivated, fast paced and hardworking team.
- Our client has a stellar reputation for their excellent service and breadth of talent – which you will be expected to uphold!
- The firm prides itself on its inclusive, collaborative and diverse environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.