REAL ESTATE LAWYER 2-3 YEARS' PQE
We have an opportunity for you to join a close-knit market leading practice with an unrivalled blend of culture, talent, and size. This is a Top Tier ranked practice in all the leading authorities but has also worked hard to preserve the team collaborative culture and together values.
The firm boasts a unique approach to legal practice, by maintaining a simple business structure which allows every voice to be heard. The atmosphere of the firm is warm, friendly, and inclusive. The firm promotes a social life through their varied programme of social, cultural, and sporting events which are open to everyone.
In addition to their warm environment, the firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to 120,000 plus benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to advise clients on their most complex real estate challenges.
- You will also be expected to act in relation but not limited to, sales and acquisitions, development work, portfolio management and lettings and pre-lets (acting for both landlords and tenants).
- Your clients will be among the most active and exciting players in the real estate industry today, including but not limited to international landowners, property developers, occupiers, local councils and other authorities and investors - there will never be a dull day (unless it’s raining outside). Everything else we can fix!
- The firm’s recent work includes advising a client on a £200 million investment, advising a large newspaper brand on their new headquarters, and advising a large property company on a £867.8 million acquisition.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level ideally Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have at least 2 years’ previous qualified experience in Real Estate at a leading firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record in the above.
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Have first-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
- Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional team skills, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- An impressive development framework which ensures that the correct training and support is offered at each stage of your career.
- Our client offers fee earners an impressive eligibility for three bonuses; a firmwide bonus and two individual bonuses which will ensure that your individual achievement is recognised.
- Standard benefits such as private healthcare, fitness allowance and eyecare vouchers.
- Flexible benefits such as travel insurance, dental insurance, and critical illness insurance.
- A competitive salary of up to £120,000.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.