LEGAL COUNSEL | LONDON | £80K
Our client, a major international insurance company, is looking for a solicitor to join as legal counsel.
This is a permanent role to join the established in-house legal team at this international insurance company. You will work closely with an existing experience lawyer in the team providing support on a range of legal issues.
The responsibilities of this role are wide ranging and includes providing legal support across the areas such as:
- Corporate and M&A
- Commercial contracts work
- Reviewing regulatory obligations for the different jurisdictions the company works in.
A full detailed job description is available.
The firm is seeking a commercial lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Solicitor with previous experience in corporate/commercial work gained in private practice or in-house. This role is to provide assistance to a senior lawyer with opportunities to develop your knowledge and legal skills under supervision. Newly qualified solicitors will be considered.
- Previous experience working in the insurance sector is desirable, but not essential.
- The ability to foster and maintain excellent business relationships.
What's on offer?
On offer with this in house counsel opportunity is:
- Chance to join a leading international insurance business' established in-house legal team.
- Diverse work across a range of different disciplines.
- Opportunities for continued progression.
To be considered for this in-house counsel role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.