CONSTRUCTION SOLICITOR 6-10 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Looking to make your next big step? QC Legal is thrilled present a unique opportunity for a non- contentious construction lawyer looking to take their career to the next level. You will be working at a Tier 1 practice with an unrivalled reputation for excellence.
- You will be expected to act for a wide range of clients from both the public and private sector, this includes but is not limited to half of the UK’s top 50 contractors, universities, developers, institutional funders and government departments.
- You will have a strong grounding in transactional construction work in the property and/or infrastructure related sectors.
- You will be working with property, financial and corporate lawyers on construction projects.
- You will be familiar with development project structures and JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge university.
- You will have at least 6 years’ previous qualified experience acquired at ideally a reputable and large regional, national or City firm.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and technical skills. Additionally, you will possess a client orientated approach and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will be enthusiastic about business development and be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Last but by no means least, you will be a strong team player allowing you to guide those junior to you in your team.
- Our client is a global 100 law firm with a stellar reputation for exceptional client service and success – you will be expected to uphold this.
- The firm prides itself on the progressive, diverse and fast paced environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £90,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.