PROPERTY LITIGATION ASSOCIATE 1-5 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Searching for your next opportunity? QC Legal is pleased to present an exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation lawyer. You will be working with a leading international commercial firm in their Liverpool office. Intrigued?
- You will be expected to manage a caseload including (non-exhausted) rent arrears claims, possession actions and Landlord and Tenant Act applications.
- Instructing Counsel and experts, drafting documents, preparation of reports to clients, negotiating with the other side.
- You will be generally assisting senior solicitors and partners with their workload which includes general court diary management, preparing court bundles, reviewing files, deeds and legal research, and obtaining information from the Land Registry/conducting investigations.
- You will have a wide portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have strong previous experience in the property sector and property law (including a minimum 6 month training seat in property and litigation if at the junior end).
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, and have a genuine interest in the property sector and business development.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise and plan work and work well both independently and as part of a wider team.
- Lastly, you will possess an exceptional client orientated approach and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The firm is a leading and Award-Winning international commercial firm which acts for a myriad of clients – there will never be a dull day!
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £75,000 plus benefits including permanent health insurance and a flexible pension scheme.
- The firm offers ample room for short and long term growth through training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.