2-6 PQE commercial/tech lawyer - US headquartered tech business - permanent
MLA are working on several hires with a hugely dynamic, US headquartered tech business; they underwent their IPO earlier this year, and have recently acquired another business so the EMEA team have seen a significant uptick in their workflow. Please find information below:
Reporting into the Head of Legal for EMEA, you will be required to draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts including software license and service agreements, SOWs, NDAs, data processing agreements and distribution agreements, as well as supporting to establish efficiencies within the legal team, monitoring regulatory trends relevant for the business and assisting with compliance projects.
This is an important hire for the business, and they’re really looking for someone who they can invest in and support from a professional/personal standpoint so that you get the development you’re looking for in any way you can. They really want someone who’s going to be there long-term and grow with the business. It’s a very fast-paced environment so being able to navigate complex issues/identify the correct stakeholders, and generally be an autonomous self-starter is important for them. The work is very pan-European, not just UK focused, so they are keen to have someone who can build out relationships with the sales teams and really solidify working rapports.
- Strong academic background and law firm training;
- UK qualified (or equivalent EU qualification);
- 2 to 6 years of legal experience with exposure to tech and Cloud/SaaS software;
- Exposure to fast-paced and high-growth in-house environments;
- Experience of working commercially with the business; and,
- Fluency in German or French would also be of interest, but not essential.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Other 4-6 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Other 4-6 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology Other 4-6 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property Other 4-6 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport Other 4-6 Years jobs in London (Greater)