Head of Risk and Compliance at Top 100 law firm - South West England. Flexible working arrangements.
Fantastic opportunity to join this award-winning, multi-office, commercial law firm to lead its Risk and Compliance Department.
Growing, profitable and ambitious our client is one of the leading law firms in the South West region. With a strong and inclusive culture it positively supports and develops its people. In addition, it is deeply committed to delivering the best service to its broad mix of corporate, private individual, public sector and not-for-profit clients.
As the Head of Risk and Compliance you will:
- lead the strategic direction and have overall management responsibility for the Risk and Compliance Department
- act as Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Anti-Bribery and Corruption Officer
- ensure the delivery of an effective risk and compliance service
- advise and guide the business across all aspects of the Department’s responsibilities, consistent with the firm’s culture and values
- provide strategic advice and guidance on all aspects of the SRA Code of Conduct (including liaison with the SRA), money laundering, financial crime and conflicts
This is a senior role where you will report directly to the Head of the Firm and work closely with the Partnership Board.
It is likely you will have significant experience of working for a law firm and be knowledgeable of the legal regulatory environment.
You may already be working in a similar role or be looking to make the step up into a ‘Head of’ position.
Importantly you will be a team player, with proven leadership and management experience.
A good salary and full benefits package is on offer.
There is flexibility to work from home for the majority of the time (if preferred) with the requirement to join the team in the office on a fortnightly basis (or as deemed necessary by mutual agreement).
If this role is of interest please apply online with your CV. Alternatively if you wish to discuss this opportunity, in confidence, please contact Charles Elderton at Motus Legal Recruitment on 07768 543 026, firstname.lastname@example.org
Motus Legal Recruitment is exclusively retained on this recruitment assignment