Property Litigation Associate - 1 PQE+, Buckinghamshire
New! - our client is a leading Legal 200 firm with a pre-eminent reputation for all property litigation matters. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor (1 PQE+) to join their Thames Valley team and advise across a broad range of contentious property matters. The firm work with major blue chip clients including recognised names in commercial property. The successful individual can expect to advise investors; developers; landlords; retailers and significant public sector bodies. There is significant flexibility to work from home.
The firms modern office is ideally situated for commuting and the firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
In this role you will be expected to:
1. Provide a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of real estate dispute resolution including:
- disputes arising out of residential and commercial leases
- disputes arising out of the buying and selling of land
- disputes arising out of encumbrances affecting land.
2. Develop own technical knowledge and skills including the ability to:
- analyse information and reach sound decisions
- understand and adhere to instructions
- communicate succinctly both orally and in writing
- research appropriate case law and technical and legal precedents to progress matters.
This role will be assisting, and leading on, a mixed caseload of property litigation matters working with a senior partner and expert in property litigation, working with national clients across all sectors. You will be expected to maintain and develop client relationships and also contribute to BD events and activities.
The ideal individual will have good academics [2:1] and experience of working to the highest standards - either from a recognised city or regional firm. You have solid understanding of the civil litigation process and sound knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Law. Excellent communication skills and the ability to monitor, manage and implement a significant caseload with numerous deadlines is key.
A highly attractive financial package is on offer + career progression + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, contact: email@example.com - in strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Real Estate Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Arbitration Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Civil Litigation Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Commercial Litigation Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in England