Personal Injury Solicitor Grade A
A great opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Litigator to join a leading Personal Injury firm based in Slough. Joining a well-established department you will work with the team to provide a first class service to clients of the firm. This role would ideally suit a Grade A solicitor with a good amount of previous experience advising on EL/PL matters.
In this role you will:
- Manage your own caseload of claimant Personal Injury work whilst also providing support to more senior fee-earners and Partners on particularly complex matters;
- Provide the highest level of client care to clients of the firm at all times, advising them on their cases from start to finish;
- Draft all necessary legal paperwork to progress the case, liaising with third party intermediaries, negotiating on behalf of the client and attending court when necessary;
- Utilise the case management system in order to track and manage cases;
- Have an understanding of the financial management of personal injury files and have the ability to work to targets;
- Ensure files are managed in accordance with all relevant regulatory bodies and industry compliance standards; and
- Mentor others within the team.
You will ideally:
- Be a Grade A Solicitor with a good degree of experience dealing with EL/PL Personal Injury matters, ideally including trade union work;
- Be a confident litigator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have a professional approach to work and a commitment to client care at all times;
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills, being able to work to tight deadlines;
- Have excellent commercial awareness; and
- Be confident with a variety of IT packages.