The Client - is a multi-office Regional Firm that prides themselves on their reputation. You will be joining as a Legal Secretary (Commercial Property or Litigation) in a friendly office in Maidenhead.
The Role - you will provide secretarial support within the Commercial Property department as a Legal Secretary (Commercial Property or Litigation).
Your key duties will include:
- Legal document production including tracked changes to documents - accurate, presentable, digital dictation, filing, managing database, scanning documents and photocopying
- Dealing with Land Registry and SDLT forms or various litigation packs
- Client services - meet and greet, providing professional and friendly support
- General PA duties - receiving telephone messages, directing calls, completing notes and recording on file
You - will have demonstrable experience previously as a Legal Secretary (Commercial Property or Litigation), including:
- Knowledge of conveyancing Land Registry/SDLT forms
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Office package
- Pro-active attitude