CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATE 6-8 YEARS’ PQE
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
QC Legal has been exclusively instructed to aid a commercial law firm in their search for an excellent construction lawyer. This role involves a mixed practice of construction allowing you to develop a myriad of skills. Interested? Keep reading…
- You will be expected to cover a broad range of services, both contentious and non-contentious including the preparation of contract documentation, advise on risk identification and mitigation, contract administration.
- In addition, you will be expected represent in all forums of dispute resolution including, adjudication, mediation, expert determination, arbitration and litigation.
- You will be working for a wide range of clients, both in the public and private sectors, and ranging from employers through to specialist sub-contractors.
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge university.
- You will have at least 6 years’ previous qualified experience acquired at ideally a reputable and large regional, national or City firm.
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and technical skills. Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate a strong client orientated approach.
- Our client is an excellent commercial firm with a reputation for success and exceptional client service.
- The firm prides itself on its warm, inclusive and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.