Competition Law Solicitor - US law firm - London - 1-5 PQE

Recruiter
Jameson Legal
Location
England, London, City of London
Salary
£150000 - £200000 per annum
Posted
27 Jul 2021
Closes
24 Aug 2021
Ref
SBW-PL-11332
Contact
Jameson Legal
Contract
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Practice Areas
Competition/EU
Experience Level
Junior Level, Mid Level

We are instructed by an Elite US law firm who are looking to hire a Competition Law Solicitor, 1-5 PQE, to compliment their team of five.

Merger control will account for 80% of the work, this includes foreign investment work. The remaining 20% consists of advisory work. The team regularly works alongside their Corporate M&A and PE teams as well as their antitrust team in the US. This is a first class opportunity to join a niche team undertaking high profile work with a particular focus on the TMT, pharmaceutical, energy and infrastructure sectors.

For a confidential discussion about this or other roles he is handling, please contact Simon Beresford-Webb in the Jameson Legal London office. sbw@jamesonlegal.com / +44 (0) 203 950 0534.

Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.

To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com

Similar jobs

Similar jobs