THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
Are you a Corporate Partner looking to make a key move? QC Legal is pleased to present a new opportunity at its key client. You will become one of the senior members of an established team which has extensive experience on all matters corporate. Fascinated? Keep reading…
- You will be working on a myriad of corporate issues including UK and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, intra-group restructurings and advising the boards of companies, building societies, co-operatives and other entities on directors' duties and a variety of constitutional, corporate governance, strategic and regulatory driven matters, and projects.
- Your clients will include banks, building societies, mutuals, asset managers and stock exchanges, amongst others.
- Possible work includes the sale of a student accommodation portfolio for £1.1bn, major investments and acquisitions and a £1.3bn takeover offer.
- You will have acquired your previous experience at a reputable law firm and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of winning clients, leading on pitches and a strong business network.
- You must be able to demonstrate high levels of commercial and technical competence and expertise, a real desire to design, build and grow a team within a fast moving and dynamic business to further become a market leader/influencer.
- You will be an excellent communicator and team player to develop existing client relationships and build and maintain new ones. You will be commercially astute, technically strong and a strong team player to communicate effectively with those around you.
- Our client is a top firm with a reputation for success and exceptional client service which you will be expected to uphold.
- The firm boasts an inclusive, engaging, and high performing environment with ample room for long term growth.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £400,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.