CORPORATE (M&A) ASSOCIATE, 0-2 YEARS’ PQE
Wanting to take your career to the next level? We are searching for a talented Corporate Associate to join an ever growing international law firm in their Leeds office. This role will focus on Mergers and Acquisition, PE and general corporate work and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious lawyer that is ready to progress quickly. Interested?
- You will be expected to support on mergers, acquisitions, and disposal transactions for corporate clients. Furthermore, you will be supporting (or leading) acquisition and disposal of business and assets.
- You will be drafting and negotiating the terms of transaction ancillary documents, preparing, and finalising disclosure letters and supporting bundles and supporting on and reviewing investment documents.
- Lastly, your workload will consist of general corporate work including but not limited to shareholder agreements, corporate restructurings, joint ventures, and limited liability partnership agreements (including drafting the documents).
- You will be granted opportunities for early exposure to clients - showcase your talents!
The Ideal Person - is this you?
- You will have excellent academics, a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate from a Redbrick or Oxbridge University.
- You will have gained strong Corporate experience, either through your training contract or qualified experience.
- You will have a genuine interest in business development and be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- You will have excellent communication, organisational and technical skills.
- Lastly, you will have exceptional team skills and demonstrate a strong client orientated approach.
- Our client is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices across the globe.
- Our client acts as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a myriad of sectors – so there will never be a dull day in the office!
- The firm prides itself on its empowering, inclusive and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60k plus benefits including flexible working and permanent health insurance.
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.