CAYMAN ISLANDS - COMMERCIAL / INSOLVENCY LITIGATION LAWYER - 5-7 PQE
This major international offshore law firm is a leader for big-ticket offshore disputes work in the Caribbean. They have experienced considerable growth in their practice in the past two years and are looking to maintain their level of expansion and increase their already leading market presence. They are currently seeking a suitable senior-level candidate for a position within their team. Their work handled covers the full range of international insolvency, restructuring, commercial and financial services disputes, including large-scale fraud and asset tracing claims, as well as high-value international trust and estate matters. Applicants should have 5+ years' PQE, with an offshore, UK or Commonwealth legal qualification, and broad ranging Insolvency, Commercial and/or Banking Litigation experience, ideally gained within another leading offshore or international law firm. With a clear and defined track to partnership, the role offers excellent near- to mid-term prospects within this thriving high-level Cayman practice. Don't miss this superb international career opportunity. For more details, please apply now!
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)